All Greene County Career Center students become members of the Career-Technical Student Organization (CTSO) that matches their vocational program. These organizations are an integral part of the Career Center experience. CTSO’s enhance the student’s experience by developing leadership and social skills. Local, regional, state and national competitions give participants a chance at recognition within their field of expertise. CTSO’s found at the Career Center include:
- Business Professionals of America serves students in Information Technology and International Business and Finance.
- Distributive Education Clubs of America serves students in Marketing Management
- National FFA Organization serves Equine Science, Veterinary Science, Landscape Management and Design and Power Equipment Mechanics. Satellite Ag Business and Ag Science programs are also represented by FFA.
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America serves Culinary Arts and Food and Hospitality.
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) serves students in our Health Science Academy.
- SkillsUSA serves Welding, Architectural Design, Carpentry, Criminal Justice, Engineering Technology, Digital Media, Electrical Wiring and Motor Controls, Building and Property Maintenance, Automotive Technology, and Auto Collision Repair