OPEN HOUSE and CHILI SUPPER
The annual Open House and Chili Supper will be held Thursday, January 16, 2020 from 5 to 7 p.m. on the main campus at 2960 West Enon Road. Prospective students and their families will be able to tour the building and meet with our career-technical program instructors, academic teachers, guidance counselors and college and industry representatives.
Learn more about:
- College scholarship opportunities through Sinclair and Clark State
- How to reduce college debt
- Earning industry certifications and credentials that are recognized world-wide
- Job placement that can occur during the senior year
- A balanced educational experience that leads to 60% of GCCC graduates attending post-secondary education
The Open House and Chili Supper is free and open to the public. Ample parking is available in the parking lot at the rear of the main building. Please enter at door 26 near the cafeteria. For more information, call the Greene County Career Center at 937-372-6941, extension 111.