How to Register
How do I Apply for Peace Officer Basic Training?
- Complete the Application Form
- Bring your completed application, copy of a high school diploma or GED transcript or diploma, and $50.00 non-refundable registration fee to:
Peace Officer Basic Training
Greene County Career Center
2960 West Enon Road
Xenia, Ohio 45385
I'm accepted, now what do I do before the first day of class?
- Pay for tuition, fees, books and supplies.
- Review the General Information
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Review Student Handbook
- Attend orientation
What Forms Do I Need?
- Application Form
- Pre-Academy Checklist
- Personal Investigation Packet
- Uniform and Ammo Form
- Physical, Drug Screen and Fingerprinting
- Equipment List
- David's Uniform List
- Parking Lot Map
If I have questions, who do I contact?
- Our Registration Team is always ready to help you with any questions you may have.
Please call them at (937) 372-6941 x204